Pest Experts And Fumigators delivers a fast response, discrete and legally compliant range of disinfection services to help protect your business against infectious bacteria, viruses and disease.
Our professional and highly qualified technicians are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment, respiratory protective equipment and specialist disinfection equipment to work safely and effectively.
we provide consistent services to support multinational businesses maintain high levels of hygiene across their entire estate.
COVID-19 disinfection services
Our specialist disinfection solutions provide businesses with an essential resource in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We offer a range of services, tailored to your needs, to support your business deal with the effects of the coronavirus.
Precautionary disinfection service
This service is available as a stand-alone or regular disinfection of premises to lower the risk of cross-contamination.
- Carried out when they are no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 on-site; no site survey needed
- Fast response, specialist disinfection to help you maintain a high level of hygiene on your premises
High level specialist disinfection
This service is for those customers who have closed their premises within the last 72 hours and who need a highly specialised service because they’ve had suspected or confirmed cases of infection.
- Carried out within 72 hours of a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 being reported on site.
- Technicians follow carefully assessed safety measures: Their safety and the safety of the general public is of paramount importance to us
- Manual disinfection using a locally approved, high-level disinfectant that kills a broad range of pathogens within seconds of contact and has been tested against feline coronavirus (a surrogate of COVID-19).
- Disinfection of all touchpoints that include door handles, light switches, equipment, desks and walls
The service includes higher levels of bio-security and safety controls and requires a site survey by one of our specialists.
Intermediate specialist disinfection
For when you have closed your premises for more than 72 hours due to suspected or confirmed cases of infection.
This service reflects government guidance that, under most circumstances, the amount of infectious viruses on any contaminated surface is likely to have significantly decreased after 72 hours.
- ULV disinfection fogging and manual disinfection of key touchpoints covering door handles, handrails, push plates, light switches, remote controls, taps, and desks; legally compliant waste removal
- Use of RPE and PPE to prevent further infection
- Customer premises operational ASAP
This is designed for when you want to be able to react quickly in the event of a case of infection by planning how a specialist disinfection service would be carried out.
- Where speed of service is essential, a Contingency Survey allows us to gather key information to be able to react quickly in the event of a COVID-19 case being reported